A+ Mount locale with a 1940's project on the side
If you're looking for location right in the heart of the hum & vibe of Mount Maunganui, then Riverton Road is smack bang where you need to be. Snuggled nicely between Valley Road and Tay Street and perfectly positioned for the walking commuters coffee fix at Eddies and Elspeth.
Be lulled to sleep on a hot summers night by the rolling waves on the shore of Mount Beach just 500 metres away as the crow flies.
With everything you need and nothing you don't, 3A is a 1940's cutey with a beachy, bachy persona and a slice of sunshine heaven.
Ideal as a project for renovation or removal, the locale alone will spur your imagination.
Come and be inspired, or maybe stick with the status quo, as the current tenants are keen to stay.
Make a regular booking at Tay Street Cafe and wax up the surfboard - your life is about to change when you get the keys to this vintage slice of the Mount pie.
* 80 sqm house (more or less)
* Crosslease 1/2 Share of 670sqm (more or less)
* Two double bedroom & one family bathroom
* Private sunfilled garden with entertaining deck
* Easy walking distance to Mt Maunganui School, cafes, Mainstreet & beachfront
* LIM available to prospective purchasers
Offered by Auction: 1.00pm Wed 24th February (unless sold prior)
LIVE on GAVL Auction Online portal: https://x5u9a.app.goo.gl/DzdY